Runners will be welcomed to the best single track there is to run in the Robertson valley, with more than 85% of the 21km route consisting of single track. This race was featured in the TrailMag for the breathtaking views.
21km – 09:00, 10km – 09:15, 5km 09:20
Reasons why you should do the Olyfberg Trail Run Challenge:
* Distances for everyone: 21km Challenge, 10km Scenic run or 5km walk/run (pram friendly)
*50 Limited Race T-shirts @R180 – send us an email to book your shirt
* R2500 Prize money to the 1st Male & Female in the 21km
* King & Queen of the Mountain
* Best way to start your Wacky Wine Weekend
* Custom built single track
* Well behaved dogs are welcome
* Olyfberg hamper to every entry
* Medals to the first 200 finishers in 21km and 10km
* FREE massages done by EPT (The Ultimate Recovery Experience), paid option as well
* Lucky draw prizes
* FREE Beer from Shaggy Stone Brewery! (T’s & C’s apply)
* Olive oil tastings and cellar tour
* Fresh food and drinks
* Breathtaking scenery
TO ENTER go to: https://enter.entryninja.com/events/5041-olyfberg-summit-challenge
TO BUY A RACE T-SHIRT for only R180 email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
One waterpoint on 10km and two on the 21km route.
Camping (and hot showers) available at Rivierplaas, 12km from the venue.
Olyfberg is 100km from Stellenbosch, +-1h15 drive time.
GPS Coordinates: 33’45’33”S 19’36’44”O
NEXT EVENT TO LOOK FORWARD TO:
Standard Bank Duo Challenge 2 @ Boschendal – 23 July 2016
Photos of last weekend’s race at Banhoek can be seen on our website: https://www.facebook.com/AmoijaEvents/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1022384484510029