Dear Cederberg Adventurer!
We are just 3 weeks away from your journey through the Cederberg Wilderness!
- Taper time! It’s time to rest, put some fine-tuning in with short sharp runs.
- Test your gear – do a couple of runs with the pack and the shoes you will be running in.
- Test your food. You don’t want to be trying new things on race day.
- Do a night run or two. It is important to know what to expect after the sun sets. Test your batteries and headlamps.
Registration @ Sanddrif Holiday Resort
100 miles – Thursday, 13 Oct 5pm
100km – Friday, 14 Oct 5pm
COMPULSORY Race Briefing (dinner incl.)
100 miles – Thursday, 13 Oct 7pm
100km – Friday, 14 Oct 7pm
100 miles – Friday. 14 Oct 5am, gear check
100km – Saturday, 15 Oct 5am, gear check
Cut-Offs + Route Info.
– Hydration Pack
– Waterproof Jacket
– Base layer, Beanie, Buff
– Head Lamp (with spare batteries)
– Space Blanket
– GPS (provided or bring your own, ensure route preloaded, mail us for the route)
– There is NO seconding or pacing allowed. Spectating allowed at Driehoek, Algeria or Pakhuis (100 miles)
– There is a compulsory 30 minute stop at Algeria. Cheese Burgers, Tea, medical check.
– You are only allowed to leave Algeria once the race marshal has signed you out following your 30 minute stop.
– You may send a tog bag/s with race officials to Pakhuis (100 miles) and Algeria (friends and family are allowed to look after you at Algeria, you may need a hug)
– It is compulsory to sign in at all of the control points.
Please mail us for any dietary requirements.
For more info. CLICK HERE!