The Beast Trail Run 2017 – Latest Information and News
You will find below a complete list of important information about the event.
1. Charged Cell Phone (add 072 924 2371 Energy Events, Emergencies only)
2. Waterproof jacket, thermal base layer, buff or beanie
3. Food = energy bars, sandwich, fruit, nuts, chocolate
4. Hydration – Minimum 1 litre to start race!
5. Space Blanket, headlamp, whistle, map
Test all your race gear this weekend.
The mountain water is drinkable, if available. Definite water at:
Point 7 – Scout Mountain Hut
Point 14 – Kloof Nek
Point 17 – King’s Blockhouse
Please do not start this race if you have / are sick, got flu or coughing.
At Start, Sunday 11 June, from 6.45am, delicious coffee and brekkie on sale.
Newlands Forest Picnic site. Upper parking area.
Beast 50km 7.45am; ‘mini’ Beast 30km 8.15am
Cut-off 1 @11:45 – Top of Nursery Ravine
Cut-off 2 @12:45 – Top of Platteklip
Cut-off 3 @15:45 – King’s Blockhouse
At the Newlands Forest Picnic site.
– Cederberg 100km / 100 mile entry worth up to R4950 for the 50km winner
– NEW Cederberg Night Marathon, value R2000 for 30km winner
Like us on Facebook for your FREE photos!
We are selling 2017 Beast T-shirts at R295 each. You can add these to your entry here.
For more TOUGH events please see our other events:
Salomon Bastille Day Trail Run, 15 Jul – 35km, 50km –
Table Mountain Challenge, 03 Sep – 43km Solo –
If you like pain consider The Cederberg Traverse, 13 Oct, the ultimate quad buster – 100km, 100 miles –
Send us your 2016 / 17 running CV