“Brutal yet spectacular race at Cederberg. The sense of camaraderie amongst the trail running community was palpable every moment during the weekend. Food was excellent, night running soul searching. Overall 5 out of 5!” – Premysl Trojan, 2017 Cederberg Runner.
- Train with your pack, get used to the extra weight.
- Test your race kit, race day is NOT the time to test your gear.
- Run some technical tracks in the dark. Bring extra batteries for you head torch.
- Wine tasting is for after the Run!
- Know the routes – do some research on the area, even better, do a training run on the course.
- Eat! – you need to play around with different options and be prepared. Don’t eat yellow snow!
- Hydration – this is a no brainer.
- For 100km runners, Algeria refuel station is a lifesaver. Fresh socks, a shower, a hug!