27 August @ 06:00 - 17:00
200 PRE entries available for this Classic Coastal Adventure Run.
Pre Registration and briefing:
- Receive race number via email.
- Run Briefing will be via email. Please ensure your email will accept mail from firstname.lastname@example.org
- Run starts at 7h30 from De Hoek, Noordhoek Beach. Mid, outgoing tide.
- Low tide is at 10h00.
- Finish – Camel Rock Restaurant, Scarborough
ENTRY FEE: R400.00pp
- Race branded run cap.
- Custom made coffee coaster at finish.
- a Cup of filter coffee at finish.
- An egg/bacon roll [veg option also] at finish.
- Free run images download after the event.
- Lekker chilled music at the “Camel Rock” Restaurant at the finish – plenty space inside as well as a tent outside at the finish area which will be great in case of rain.
Each year, we encourage runners to collect any litter washed out by the ocean or otherwise – even if it just a few small items. It all helps. 2 Bottles of wine to the individual/pair whom collects the most [quantity] and bring it to the finish line. As always, Quantum Adventures will also employ 3 x individuals a few days before the run to collect litter off the coast in the Soetwater/Witsand area for an entire day.
For male and female.
- MASTERS – 50yr plus
- VET: 40 – 49yrs
- SENIOR: 16 – 39yr
DISTANCE: 16km of fantastic coastal trail running! This is a linear run, so please ensure you share cars etc.
PS – It is your responsibility to sort out your return transport from Scarborough. Lift share/Uber/Noordhoek taxi etc.
We will make the GPS track available to entrants and send the gpx files via email, 1 week before the run or for those who are “All Trails” subscribers, the link to the route. There will be some manned check-points on route. We will also have manned, security at places such as the Kakapo wreck and the Crayfish factory areas.
No water tables – you must be self-sufficient. There are toilets at the start [bottom of the new boardwalk – courtesy and efforts by Project Noordhoeked ] off Longbeach, Kommetjie and the finish.