SOX 3 Day Trail Run
7 August @ 08:00 - 9 August @ 17:00
The SOX Trail Run is known as the most diverse 3-day trail run in South Africa and takes place in the Garden Route, with 90% of the route laid out within the South Africa National Park’s protected property.
You will run on pristine hiking trails in the mountain on day one, experience the tranquillity of our lush, indigenous forest on day two and end off, with day three, along the stunning coastline of the Garden Route
SOX Full : 29km / 30km / 16km
SOX Sport : 23km / 17km / 16km
SOX Lite : 10km / 10km / 10km
ENTRY FEES :
SOX Full –R4,100.00
SOX Sport –R3,500.00
SOX Lite –R2,900.00
INCLUDED IN YOUR ENTRY:
- 3-day challenge in the unspoilt beauty of the Garden Route.
- Unforgettable trail running along the scenic Outeniqua mountains and Knysna Forest and picturesque Wilderness area.
- Finisher Medal.
- Setup of Race Village which will include massages (for booking on your own account) & entertainment and food stalls.
- Sweeper each day.
- Well stocked water tables each day.
- Chill zone at Race village from 11am every day.
- Well stocked Bar where you can buy drinks.
- Lunch for sale at finish and race village for non-competitors each day.
- 24-hour medical & emergency services on standby.
- 24-hour security in the Race Village.
- Free Prize giving lunch at Ebb & Flow.
- Trophies and prizes for winners with lucky draw prizes.
- Professional Photographers on route; slide and video shows in the evenings.
ENTRY FEES EXCLUDES:
- Bus transport
- SANParks daily Conservation Fees for those who do not have a Wild Card.