4 September @ 08:00 - 5 September @ 17:00
Run2Nowhere, a Run for Everyone, Come experience 2-days of running on the amazing trails in the tranquil little town of McGregor. Most trails are unique to the Run2Nowhere and access to trails are exclusive. Experience the beauty of the Klein Karoo, the route offer a great combination of short steep climbs, loose and rocky downhills, great single tracks and jeep tracks for recovery. Runners will enjoy beautiful scenery and views of McGregor town. The route is suitable for trail runners that would like to attempt their first multi-day race and offers three distance options, the McEasy, McClassic and McBrave. It is also a perfect training weekend for runners preparing for longer distance stage races later in the year.
- A 2 day Trail Run for everyone!
- Moderate distances & scenic trails.
- Offering a running distance for all abilities
Perfect race for first time stage racers & great training for experienced runners.
Distances and entry fees:
McEasy 10km Stage 1: 9km (150m elevation) & Stage 2: 12.5km (200m elevation)
McClassic 20km Stage 1: 20km 540m elevation & Stage 2: 17.5km 350m elevation
McBrave 30km Stage 1: 32km 760m elevation & Stage 2: 28.5km 800m elevation
Online entry closing date:
8 August 2021
- Event race pack with event souvenirs
- 2-3 Water Points daily, well stocked with delicious snacks, coke & water (see route information for number of water point per distance)
- Recovery drink and snacks at the finish line
- Finisher Medal
- Timed event results
- Land/Nature reserve access permits
- Well-marked spectacular routes
- Medical support on and off route
- Shower & Toilet facilities at the race village
- Hospitality area to relax and socialize post event, including kids play area
- Payment plans are available for all participants when entering online
- Create your own payment plan by selecting the “Payment Plan” options at check out.
- Select the number of months and date of payment to be made.
- Amount will be debited from your account automatically.
- All entry fee payments need to be completed by entries closing date.