Helderberg Mountain Challenge
18 August, 2019 @ 07:00 - 17:00
The Helderberg Mountain Challenge has everything to offer – forest, incredible fynbos, boulder hopping near the summit, narrow ridge line running, incredible views, tricky slopes and traverses below huge rock faces!
Proceeds from the Helderberg Mountain Challenge go to the Friends of the Helderberg Nature Reserve
All routes will be well marked with direction boards at any junctions and marker flags/tags between but runners should familiarise themselves with the route beforehand as unforeseen circumstances may cause the markers to be damaged (extreme weather) or hard to see (rain/fog)
Ascent: 2 150m
Descent: 2 150m
Ascent: 1 013m
Descent: 1 013m
ENTRY & REGISTRATION
- Entries for 2019 open on the 26th of February 2019 at midday.
- You do not need to be a member of an athletics club to compete in any of the distances.
- Runners need to adhere to the minimum age limit as indicated in Event Details
- No Entries on the day will be accepted if entries sell out beforehand.
- Proffesional race organisation and comprehensive mountain safety management
- ‘Live’ electronic chip based timing by FinishTime
- All relevant entrance fees for the respective Nature Reserves & private property
- Race medal and finishers gift for any Ultra, Extreme & Lite finisher in each event. Run medals for the 10-12km races.
|Race||Entry fee 2019||Early bird entry fee 2019|
|HMC Lite 15km||R470||R445|
|HMC Run 11km||R295||R275|