Great Zuurberg Run
1 June @ 8:00 am - 3 June @ 5:00 pm
What to expect
We can assure you that the value you receive from the experience is far greater than the cost! We are completely transparent with the breakdown of the entry fee, which includes, among others, the following:
- A unique and beautiful running experience in pristine areas that are usually not accessible to runners
- Land access and route rehabilitation
- Set up of the race village, including entertainment, bar, meals area, massage, and more!
- Delicious meals per day, from Thursday supper to Sunday lunch
- 24hr medical and emergency services on standby
- 24hr security in the race village
- A finishers medal
- A finishers t-shirt
- A goody bag
- SanParks fees.
Day 1 – 20km – Valley day
Day 2 – 25km – Mountain day
Day 3 – 18km – Trails day
The km might not look that bad, but the elevation gain will make up for the shorter run.
- Mens Team
- Womens Team
- Mixed Team
Please note the below compulsory equipment to be carried at all times. Safety is our and your first concern!
EACH RUNNER must at all times have on their person;
- A space blanket per person
- A windbreaker/rain jacket per person
- At least 500ml water or other liquid refreshment
- A whistle
- Personal medications eg asthma pumps
ONE PER TEAM must have the below items at all times:
- A cell phone loaded with event emergency number
- Emergency food such as energy bars, gels etc
For more information CLICK HERE