We are SO excited to announce that we will be hosting a 3rd Oxpecker event in 2018 and will be known as the African Oxpecker.
This event will be exactly the same as the first two Oxpecker events, just the date is different.
Entries will for the African Oxpecker will are open today, the yellow-billed and red-billed events are sold out so this is your chance to get in to do The Oxpecker!
Upgraded Accommodation in the race village
What is the Oxpecker?
The Oxpecker Trail Run is a 2 day stage run just outside Winterton, KZN where we focus on bringing you an incredible experience on and off the trails.
This year was the 3rd time we hosted the annual event.
What is included in the race entry?
– Your own 2 man tent and mattress which you do not share with anyone unless requested. (Should you pick the accommodation entry option)
– Solid trails, mainly single track which have been created by passionate staff. Trails which are on private land.
– Scrumptious meals for Friday night, Saturday breakfast, lunch and supper, Sunday breakfast and lunch.
– Race garment and goodie bag
– Permanent toilets and hot showers.
– An African sundowner tour on Saturday afternoon with free popcorn!
– Festive bush bonfire joll.
– Fully set up race village with a chill zone area, Oxpecker garment shop, bar and bonfires.
– Fully stocked water tables with much more than you expect.
– Tea and coffee bar.
– Medical support.
– An awesome experience and vibe like no other race. FUN GUARANTEED!