Tuesday, 21 February 2012
Mast Rules, details
WEDNESDAY, 18th April, from 12 to 6pm
SPORTSMANS WAREHOUSE, TOKAI
Be there to collect your race number and t-shirt (if you enter pronto)
STOP PRESS, shirts for the first 200 riders and first 200 runners only
Race Rules - "Pain is the Gain"
1) Riders: No Helmet, No Ride;
2) Only ages 15 and older, but kids can ride at the start zone, in the forest
3) NB NO Downhill racing or speeding - it is just too dangerous.
4) Riders and Runners: Age category is based on your age on 21st April 2011.
5) No outside assistance is allowed at any point. There is one halfway waterstation.
6) Runners and Riders must carry their hydration and nutrition needs.
7) No traffic - vehicular or cyclist - is allowed on the route after the start, to prevent bottlenecks.
8) The route follows a set course, no short cuts are allowed.
9) Registration will be in Tokai, Sportsmans Warehouse on 18th April, from 12 noon
10) All confirmed entries (up to first 200 runners / riders) receive a First Ascent Performance T-shirt, value R325
11) Entries are limited and will only be confirmed once payment is received (by credit card).